- Spoken about only in whispers, it is said that when the Nowhere Man is reached by the truly desperate, he can and will do anything to save them.
- Evan Smoak is the Nowhere Man.
- Taken from a group home at twelve, Evan was raised and trained as part of the Orphan program, an off-the-books operation designed to create deniable intelligence assets – i.e. assassins. Evan was Orphan X. He broke with the program, using everything he learned to disappear and reinvent himself as the Nowhere Man. But the new head of the Orphan program hasn’t forgotten about him and is using all of his assets – including the remaining Orphans – to track down and eliminate Smoak.
- But this time, the attack comes from a different angle and Evan is caught unaware. Captured, drugged, and spirited off to a remote location, heavily guarded from all approaches. They think they have him trapped and helpless in a virtual cage but they don’t know who they’re dealing with – that they’ve trapped themselves inside that cage with one of the deadliest and most resourceful Orphans.
- Continuing his electrifying series featuring Evan Smoak, Gregg Hurwitz delivers a blistering, compelling new novel in the series launched with the breakout national bestseller, Orphan X.
Check Out What Readers Said about Kindle/eBook!
“I love these books. Evan Smoak is a fascinating character and with each tale becomes even more so. The pkot and characters in this latest book are simply genius. I could not stop reading and now I wait for the next episode. Readers will all feel this pull to know more and the wish that the next book was already here. It may be gard to top a villain like Rene but smehow I think Mr. Hurwitz will do it. Thanks for a thrill ride of a book and here is to the next.” By Peggy J. Kincaid
“I have read most of Greg Hurwitz’s books, and generally enjoyed them. But I think he has gone into 6th gear with Orphan X and now The Nowhere Man. This is some of the best thriller writing that has appeared in years, and unequivocally PLEASE READ THEM BOTH. Both were one-day, MUST reads for me, and I’ve been reading thrillers for a long, long time. It’s fresh, it’s hard hitting, and it’s damn good.” By Bill Gleason
Author: Gregg Hurwitz
Kindle Price: Hardcover $19.11 Paperback $9.99 MP3 CD $12.99
Listening Length: 12 hours and 15 minutes
Program Type: Audiobook
Publisher: Brilliance Audio
Audible.com Release Date: January 17, 2017
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3 in Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery