- Retired DC Homicide detective Marty Singer is driving through rural Virginia when he sees a billboard by the side of the road with the picture of a man and a simple, stunning question:
- J.D. HOPE WAS MURDERED ON MAY 6TH. DO YOU KNOW WHY?
- To most, the message means nothing. But Marty stops the car, turns around, and rushes headlong into a deadly mix of drugs, lies, and double-crosses.
- Because Marty’s got his own history with the man on the sign…and he needs to find out who murdered J.D. Hope and why if he wants to do One Right Thing.
- Revised edition: This edition of One Right Thing includes editorial revisions.
Check Out What Readers Said about Kindle/eBook!
“I wish there was a writing category called “Very Good” because Matthew Iden’s writing is certainly better than “Good” but he’s not yet at the level of James Lee Burke or John Lescroart. His plotting is great, as is his pacing. His characters are well done and believable. For these reasons, it’s easy, and correct, to give this fine murder mystery five stars.” By Ken Carroll
“This is my third Marty Singer book and they just keep getting better and better. In my opinion this is the best one so far. Marty has more strength from his cancer treatment and is able to do more than in previous reads.” By Mac Blair
Author: Matthew Iden
Kindle Price: Paperback $5.99 Audible $0.00
Series: A Marty Singer Mystery (Book 3)
Paperback: 147 pages
Publisher: Thomas & Mercer (October 27, 2015)
Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 1 x 8.2 inches
Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (282 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #260,963 in Books